The High Point Mountain Bike Park was established in 2021. The park currently includes 3 miles of mountain bike trails with a mixture of Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) Racing style trails.
High Point Mountain Bike Park Rules:
- No Motorized Vehicles.
- Ride at Your Own Risk. Mountain Biking, like all extreme sports, can be dangerous. You are Responsible for your Own Safety.
- Open Dusk to Dawn Only - No Night Riding.
- Helmets Required.
- Trails are CLOSED when Muddy or Wet.
- Stay on Marked Trails.
- Stay in Control at All Times.
- Ride Safely Within Your Ability.
- Ride Only in the Direction Posted - One Way Only.
- Don’t Ride Alone - Bring a Riding Buddy.
- DO NOT Modify Trails or Features.
- Children Require Adult Supervision.
- No Camping, Campfires, Fireworks or Firearms.
- Leave NO Trace: Remove ALL Trash.
This is PRIVATE PROPERTY - Failure to Follow our Rules may Result in Closure of the Park. Report All Incidents: (304)284-0101.