Welcome to the 46th Running of the High Point National. The 2023 High Point National will serve as the fourth round of racing in the Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
COME CELEBRATE FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND!
High Point Raceway is home to round 4 of the prestigious 2023 Pro Motocross Championship. Nestled an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA and 10 minutes north of Morgantown, WV, the High Point National is the best way to get outside and enjoy the sun, friends and family while watching the athletes of the most physically demanding professional action sport go bar to bar in intense, dirt-slinging action, that is only found on 12 of the best motocross tracks across the country.
Along with hosting the world's fastest Pro Motocross racers, the 2022 High Point National will also have an interactive Sponsor Village, Vendor Row, and local fare. Amateur practice is set for Thursday & Friday with Amateur racing on Sunday.
- Open Air Festival Seating; Limited Bleacher Seating Available
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- "The Zoo" - Infield Adult Viewing Area (18+ years)
- Covered Super Ticket VIP Viewing Area with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and a catered lunch.
- FREE! Motorcycle Parking and Gear/Helmet check at Gate 4. Mt. Morris Tire Shop.
- ADA Viewing Area & convenient parking
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- Food, Drinks and Beer Concessions
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Onsite Camping
- Onsite ATM
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle Side B; $20/vehicle on Side A
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- 11 p.m. Curfew Quiet Time. Fans must return to their campsites by 11 p.m. each night, we ask that you do not roam around after that time.
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: located in white tent across the road from Pro Gate/Gate 2 (Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 7am-2pm)
- First Aid: located at Ambulance Station on Amateur Side B
- Security: headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Announcer Tower
- Pets Allowed: Pets must remain on a leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed on Pro Side A or in fan viewing areas on Saturday.
- Prohibited items:
- No glass bottles in fan viewing areas
- No drones or remote-control aircraft
- No fireworks
- No weapons
- No open campfires - gas and charcoal cooking grills only permitted
- Firearms Policy: Concealed carry is prohibited. Legally permitted firearms must remain locked in a motor vehicle.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of High Point Raceway. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.
- Keep your radio tuned to MXFM 89.1 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Be Social with High Point Raceway, like the official Facebook Page!
There might not be a better place to see the grandeur of the full display of the sport of motocross than Greene County’s High Point Raceway. This track weaves its way around a deep valley, treating the riders to constant elevation changes. From the slippery off-camber corners to the high-speed runs to and from the valley floor, no section of this track is completely flat, which makes it a true challenge and fun racetrack. But what makes it tough for the athletes makes it great for the spectators, because several vantage points atop the valley offer full views of the track below. Further, High Point’s jumps were engineered to sit right in front of the main spectator areas, letting fans get close while they watch the riders go big. Some call it moto theater—and it’s a show filled with ups and downs, twists and turns.
Where did it all start? In the fall of 1976 brothers Jack and Carroll Holbert invited off-road pioneer Dave Coombs Sr. out to their family farm in Mt. Morris, Pennsylvania, to see if he wanted to build a motocross track there. High Point Raceway was founded shortly thereafter with the help in design by the visiting Maico factory team from Europe. Since then High Point has been among the pillars of American motocross, hosting a round of the AMA Po Motocross Championship every year since 1977, and countless off-road, regional and local motocross events.
Roam from vantage point to vantage point around the circuit, and experience the action from multiple areas. But no matter where you end up, you will be able to see nearly 100% of the race action, as High Point has a unique amphitheater design. And just as unique as the racetrack are the fans. Our fans are the best! They are tough, hardy and fun-spirited; they enjoy the outdoors and love their moto! High Point fans are Steeler fans, Pirate fans, Penguin fans, and above all Mountaineer Fans, which makes this southeastern Pennsylvania venue the perfect place to spend Father’s Day.
So take your dad to the races this summer, and celebrate 45 years of great racing memories at High Point Raceway with a few thousand of your friends!
Our Hometown Favorites
- Italian/American: Oliverio's
- Fine Dining: Sargasso / Stefano's
- Gastropub & Craft Drinks: Table 9
- Pizza & Brews: Mountain State Brewing
- Burgers & Brews: Iron Horse Tavern
- Steak & Whiskey: Bourbon Prime
- Tapas & Wine: Tin 202
- Sushi: Ogawa / Fugiyama
- Burritos: Black Bear
- Appalachian & Live Music: Flour and Feed
Racer Productions: (304) 284-0084
High Point National Winners
|6/18/22||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||YAM|
|6/15/19||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||KAW|
|6/16/18||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||KAW|
|6/17/17||Blake Baggett||Grand Terrace, CA||KTM|
|6/14/14||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||SUZ|
|6/8/13||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|6/9/12||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/11/11||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|6/12/10||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||SUZ|
|6/15/08||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||KAW|
|5/27/07||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||SUZ|
|5/28/06||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||SUZ|
|5/29/05||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||SUZ|
|5/30/04||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||HON|
|5/25/03||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||HON|
|5/26/02||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||HON|
|5/30/99||Greg Albertyn||South Africa||SUZ|
|5/24/98||Ezra Lusk||Bainbridge, GA||HON|
|5/25/97||Damon Bradshaw||Mooresville, NC||HON|
|5/26/96||Jeff Emig||Kansas City, KS||KAW|
|5/28/95||Doug Henry||Oxford, CT||YAM|
|5/29/94||Mike Kiedrowski||Canyon Country, CA||KAW|
|5/30/93||Damon Bradshaw||Mooresville, NC||YAM|
|5/24/92||Damon Bradshaw||Mooresville, NC||YAM|
|5/26/91||Jeff Stanton||Sherwood, MI||HON|
|5/27/90||Damon Bradshaw||Mooresville, NC||YAM|
|5/28/89||Jeff Stanton||Sherwood, MI||HON|
|5/29/88||Rick Johnson||El Cajon, CA||HON|
|5/24/87||Ron Lechien||El Cajon, CA||KAW|
|5/25/86||Rick Johnson||El Cajon, CA||HON|
|5/26/85||Jeff Ward||San Juan Capistrano, CA||KAW|
|5/27/84||Rick Johnson||El Cajon, CA||YAM|
|5/29/83||Bob Hannah||Whittier, CA||HON|
|5/30/82||Rick Johnson||El Cajon, CA||YAM|
|5/24/81||Kent Howerton||San Antonio, TX||SUZ|
|5/25/80||Kent Howerton||San Antonio, TX||SUZ|
|7/8/79||Kent Howerton||San Antonio, TX||SUZ|
|7/29/78||Jim Ellis||E. Hampton, CT||HON|
|5/29/77||Tony DiStefano||Morrisville, PA||SUZ|
|6/19/21||Jalek Swoll||Beleview, FL||HQV|
|6/15/19||Adam Cianciarulo||Port Orange, FL||KAW|
|6/16/18||Aaron Plessinger||Hamilton, OH||YAM|
|6/17/17||Jeremy Martin||Millville, MN||HON|
|6/18/16||Joey Savatgy||Thomasville, GA||KAW|
|6/14/14||Blake Baggett||Grand Terrace, CA||KAW|
|6/9/12||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||HON|
|6/11/11||Blake Baggett||Grand Terrace, CA||KAW|
|6/12/10||Tyla Rattray||South Africa||KAW|
|6/15/08||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|5/27/07||Joshua Grant||Riverside, CA||HON|
|5/28/06||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|5/29/05||Mike Alessi||Victorville, CA||KTM|
|5/30/04||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||KAW|
|5/25/03||Michael Brown||Johnson City, TN||KAW|
|5/27/01||Travis Pastrana||Annapolis, MD||SUZ|
|5/28/00||Kelly Smith||Ludington, MI||KTM|
|5/30/99||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||KAW|
|5/24/98||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||KAW|
|5/25/97||Scott Sheak||Germantown, NY||HON|
|5/26/96||Kevin Windham||Baton Rouge, LA||KAW|
|5/28/95||Tim Ferry||Largo, FL||SUZ|
|5/29/94||Doug Henry||Oxford, CT||HON|
|5/30/93||Jeff Emig||Kansas City, KS||YAM|
|5/24/92||Mike LaRocco||South Bend, IN||KAW|
|5/26/91||Brian Swink||Fenton, MI||HON|
|5/28/89||George Holland||Kerman, CA||HON|
|5/29/88||Guy Cooper||Stillwater, OK||SUZ|
|5/24/87||Micky Dymond||Yorba Linda, CA||HON|
|5/25/86||Micky Dymond||Yorba Linda, CA||HON|
|5/26/85||Erik Kehoe||Granada Hills, CA||SUZ|
|5/27/84||Jeff Ward||San Juan Capistrano, CA||KAW|
|5/29/83||Mark Barnett||Bridgeview, IL||SUZ|
|5/26/85||David Bailey||Axton, VA||HON|
|5/27/84||David Bailey||Axton, VA||HON|
|5/29/83||Danny Chandler||Foresthill, CA||HON|
|5/30/82||Darrell Shultz||Trinidad, CA||HON|
|5/24/81||Broc Glover||El Cajon, CA||YAM|
|5/25/80||Chuck Sun||Sherwood, OR||HON|
|7/8/79||Gaylon Mosier||Huntington Beach, CA||KAW|
|7/9/78||Rick Burgett||Sandy, OR||YAM|