Phone: (304) 284-0084
Email: [email protected]
**Friday, May 7
Registration will close at 4 p.m. It will reopen on Saturday, May 8 at 7 a.m.
Live Timing & Scoring: https://resultsmx.com/liveview/liveresults.asp
1. This event will be also host The Fasthouse Spring Championship Series Presented by MX Tire (PAMX Round 4). 50cc riders will race Saturday only.
2. Mothers Day Weekend Activities: Crafts in the Quonset Hut 10 a.m.
|Adult (12+)||Kids (6-11)|
|Thurs - Sun||$40||$20|
|Fri - Sun||$35||$20|
|Sat - Sun||$25||$15|
Friday Practice - $30/group
Pre-Registration- $50/class, which includes the AQ MX Sports Fee
- Open until Midnight on 5.5.21
- You can pre-register without a transponder, but must check-in at rider registration with a transponder number.
Classes - $40/class (plus $10 AQ MX Sports Fee)
Transponders (MyLaps)- $10 rental fee ($100 deposit)
- Transponders can be rented through Pre-Registration (credit), or onsite (cash/credit).
- If you are wanting to purchase a transponder, you may do so at the event.
- Transponders are required for racing.
Pit Vehicle Permit: $20
- 2nd Class Big Bike
- 2nd Class Little Bike
To confirm your participation in the Area Qualifier program as a qualifying rider, when you arrive to registration at the track you will purchase and fill out a $10 MX Sports Area Qualifier Entry Form for each class you are entering. If you pre-registered for the event your $10 MX Sports Area Qualifier fee was included in the pricing, be sure to pick up the form at registration when checking in.